MICROSHADING | POWDER | OMBRÉ BROWS
Microshading, also known as Powder/Ombre brows, is a semi-permanent eyebrows styling technique that gives a skilled artist an opportunity to create any desired look, from natural soft to a more saturated “makeup”. It is suitable for all skin types and lasts anywhere from 1-5 years.
We block a 2 hour window for each client for this $600 service.
* We suggest avoiding booking a few days prior and during your menstrual cycle due to elevated sensitivity
**Touch-up session fee is $175 and NOT included in initial session.
To sign up for the procedure, you can call me from 9:00 to 18:00
How to book:
1. Pick a date (crossed out dates mean no availability)
2. When you pick a date, you’ll see available time slots for your appointment
3. Fill out the fields with your Name, phone number, email address and how you heard about us
4. To complete your booking and make a deposit hit Book now and follow the remaining instructions
5. You’ll receive a confirmation to the provided email address
PLEASE NOTE : If you have EVER had permanent makeup done before, please send a clear picture of the area to firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to booking.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Major scarring/keloids
- Allergy to lidocaine (unless willing to get procedure done with no numbing)
- Allergy to pigments (a test patch can be done 20 mins prior the procedure)
- Use of Accutane in the past year, retinol or retina-a in the past 4 weeks
- Certain medications (discuss with the professional and let your Permanent Makeup (PMU) artist know)
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (Consult with your doctor)
- Auto-immune disease
- Thyroid/Graves disease
- Anemia (pigment may not retain properly)