- No chemical peels.
- No laser treatments on or around the area.
- No Retin-A, retinols, steroids, Vitamin E, Fish oil, Botox, tanning.
- Stop using your eyelash growth serum 4 weeks before PMU eyeliner appointment.
- Stop waxing/threading the area
- Discontinue use of AHA (chemical exfoliation) skin care products close to the area to be tattooed
- If you have dry lips, start exfoliating and moisturizing before Lip Blushing procedure. Pigment heals patchy on dry lips and you might need more sessions
- No alcohol, caffeine, aspirin, ibuprofen, ESPECIALLY before Lip Blushing procedure. It might result in excessive bleeding, bruising, sensitivity, poor retention and needing more sessions!!!
- Do not tan
- Do not work out. Exfoliate the area by using a gentle scrub to get rid of dead skin, this will allow the ink to penetrate better
- If you have eyelash extensions, please have your lashes removed before your Eyeliner appointment
- Remove your contacts before Eyeliner procedure
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Major scarring/keloids
- Antibiotics (results in poor retention)
- Allergy to lidocaine (unless willing to get procedure done with no numbing)
- Allergy to pigments (a test patch can be done 20 mins prior the procedure)
- Use of Accutane in the past year, retinol or retina-a in the past 4 weeks
- Certain medications (discuss with the professional and let your Permanent Makeup (PMU) artist know)
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (Consult with your doctor)
- Severe Autoimmune diseases
- Anemia (pigment may not retain properly)
The night of procedure gently wash your eyebrows with gel cleanser/antibacterial soap.
The next day after the procedure start applying aftercare product provided, just a pea size once a day with a q-tip. Don’t touch your eyebrows and try to sleep on your back for 14 days.
Starting day 4-7 your eyebrows might appear flakey and patchy. DO NOT pick, rub or scratch them!!!
Do not get brows saturated, sweaty or steamy (working out, showers, sauna, hot baths) for 14 days.
No make up or skincare products on treated area for 14 days.
Longevity of the pigment also depends on your lifestyle. Direct sunlight, lasers, Retin-A, vitamin C, hydroquinone, chemical peels, excessive sweating contribute to premature fading.
on the day of the procedure wipe your lips with clean luke warm water. No hot/spicy food/alcohol.
starting the next day start applying the provided ointment, make sure your lips are always moisturised.
do not touch the area during healing process
take an antihistamine medication the night of the procedure
do NOT wet the area for 4 days