Permanent Makeup Trends in 2023
Natural style, “makeup without makeup” – these names are on everyone’s lips, which means the main trends in permanent makeup this year are:
moderately thick eyebrows without a clear outline, hairs are nicely laid up;
– flirty eyeliner of unsaturated shades;
– nicely saturated lashline ;
– the effect of “kissed” lips – slightly brighter colors in the mucous membrane with shading towards the edges.
When choosing a shade of permanent makeup for eyes, eyebrows, lips, we still follow the basic rules: the color must match the color type of a person (warm, cold), in the case of eyebrows, match the natural shade of the hair or be a maximum of 1-2 shades darker.
With permanent makeup, we should give a preference to natural shades that give the face freshness, making it more well-groomed. Subsequently, you can always enhance the effect by adding brightness with regular makeup. The trend is brown, chocolate, graphite shades of eyebrows and eyeliner, watercolor shades of natural colors – from pink nude to red – for lips.
Based on the fact that the main trend of permanent makeup in 2023 is “natural look”, you can safely try the following techniques:
– shaded eyeliner – allows you to achieve the effect of softly applied eyeshadow;
– watercolor technique for lips – a combination of nude shades creates the effect of applied tint;
-powder brows – remains the most natural looking technique for eyebrows.
Following fashion trends in permanent makeup, do not neglect the advice of experienced artists. They are always up to date with the latest trends, but at the same time they take into account the features of the client’s face, its color type, skin condition and other factors that will achieve the perfect result.